Auto Windscreen Repairs
Benefits of Glass Repairs
Glass repairs cost significantly less than full glass replacements, and can be completed quicker, usually while you wait.
Repairs carried out by Instant Windscreens & Tinting create a windscreen that lasts. Your repaired windscreen will be fully functional, strong, chemically resistant and shatterproof.
We perform glass repairs on vehicles of all makes and models. Including modern and older cars, utes, vans, trucks and classic cars, as well as specialised vehicles like buses, coaches, earthmoving and farming equipment.
Your Quality Assurance
At Instant Windscreens & Tinting we ensure that your windscreen glass repair is carried out to the highest standard first time, every time. Our experienced repairers have all the equipment and know-how to perform jobs promptly and completely.
The Repair Process
Repairs carried out by Instant Windscreens & Tinting produce a windscreen that lasts. The windscreen will become fully functional as well as tough, chemically and thermally resistant and shatterproof.
Our repair process is a number of steps carried out by our highly trained and experienced staff, shown in these images.
1) The impact spot is cleared of dirt and loose glass fragments
2) The repair holder is fixed above the damage spot on the windscreen
3) The injection cylinder is screwed in and filled with repair resin
4) The Filling resin enters the fracture under pressure, air is vacuumed out
5) The resin sets under UV light, making the damage spot permanently glued
6) After applying the finished resin the repaired spot is scraped and polished
- Lifetime Warranty
- Proudly Australian Owned
- Over 34 years Experience
- Free Onsite Measure & Quote
- We come to You!